Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dillon Really Loves Samantha

Dillon is going to his new home today. I am going to miss the little guy and I know Samantha will miss him terribly. He has been riding to school with us and his anxiety peaks when Sam walks into school. I have been calming him down before we drive on and that seems to help somewhat. This morning he just got beside himself I was trying to hand the teacher our tub of play doh and he jumped out ofthe car and ran after Samantha into the school! I put the car in park and ran after him. He was happy to see Sam and I picked him up and carried him back to the car. The tub of play doh had been set on the sidewalk with Sams back pack in all the excitement. I turned to pick up the tub and Sams bag to take to her teacher. Dillon found an open window and jumped out of the Suburban and ran back into the school! I retrieved him a again and Sammantha pet him goodbye. Thank goodness everyone had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment